Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 28, 2012

vaccinations...sigh.

Vaccinations are a hot (and I mean hot) topic.

Everyone has their opinion on what's best, what you must do (or else...), and why.

Vaccinations have stressed me out since the day James came into this scary world.

I wish there was a right answer.

I wish I knew that vaccinating my boy was completely, 100% safe and would protect him from every scary illness and disease...but that's just it-I don't.  And THAT terrifies me.

I suppose I'll continue to research and educate myself.  That's all I can do at this point.

Where do you stand on vaccinations?  Love them?  Hate them?  Wish you knew more about them? Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you lovely readers! You brighten my day (that is, if you leave a nice comment). I will try my best to write back to each one of you, but regardless, your comments mean so much.