Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Play Room

God has been doing some pretty incredible things in my life as of late...I feel so loved and can't wait to share with you.  However, that will have to be another post for another day.  I'm still trying to process everything.

On a completely different note, my son has found a love for the kitchen pantry.

Is this weird? 

Yeah, maybe don't answer that...

Ok, so it all started a few weeks back when he stood at the pantry door and wriggled and jiggled the (already extremely loose) door handle until...WAH-LAH!  The door opened!

He was nothing short of proud, people.

Wellllll, that became his mission, to open up that pantry door, at least 5 times a day.

At first he was satisfied with opening the door, shoving it wide open so that it would bang against the wall (I'm sure we'll have a lovely mark for some life long memories), taking the clip off of the cat food bag, and then closing it again.



Then that became old hat.

So about a week ago, when he opened the door, he realized that there was actually more than just a bag of cat food with the neat-o clip on it.  It was a pantry filled with food, kitchen appliances, and other miscellaneous objects just tossed in for the time being toys.

Disclaimer: Please try your very best to ignore the mess that is my pantry.  It's been neglected.

Aw man!  You found me!
No, I don't keep my Sudoku book in the pantry.  A certain someone was carrying it around before the pantry room fun.

He decided to bring the book in with him.


Mom, is this ok to play with?







Will this stay up here?
It stayed!
How am I going to sneak this out?
Alright, I'm outta here!
With a treasure from the pantry.
To all you mamas out there, do your little's seem to be drawn more to non-toys (I think I just made that word up) than they are to their actual toys?

This boy...always keeps me on my toes! 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you lovely readers! You brighten my day (that is, if you leave a nice comment). I will try my best to write back to each one of you, but regardless, your comments mean so much.