Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, December 7, 2013

desperate.

I needed to read this today:

"You are exactly the mom your children need. He created you for these good works from before the foundation of the world, and as you walk this great call of motherhood with Him holding your hand, you will be amazed at how He weaves the beautiful thread of redemption through the pattern of your life. He brings light to the dark places through you, something you could only have accomplished by embracing His wonderful call and embracing these very precious children who were inextricably created as part of the design for your life. May He bless you and fill you with great joy in this journey."
-Sally Clarkson [Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe]
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how I got here to read this today, but I did. I truly needed to hear and read this! God created mothers to be so much more then whats on the surface. He put us here for a reason that I am so thankful for. Thank you again for this!

    ReplyDelete

I adore hearing from you lovely readers! You brighten my day (that is, if you leave a nice comment). I will try my best to write back to each one of you, but regardless, your comments mean so much.