Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

to the one I love.

happy birthday to a very special love in my life.

my sweet, encouraging, forgiving, loving, athletic, just plain goofy, hunk of a husband.


You're someone for me... 


and...


(although, let's be honest, the dressing up part doesn't happen a whole lot anymore now that we're parents...and most of our friends are married.)



God knew what he was doing when he brought us back together.
There's no one else I'd rather do life with.

Happy Birthday, old man.
(don't worry, I'll catch up to ya in a few months...) 


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. what a cute little video! It makes me excited for my little guy to start talking :)
    floralandfudge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thank you, Rachel!
      he's really good at saying "happy"...not so good (yet) at saying "birthday".
      it's the thought that counts, though, right? :)

      Delete

I adore hearing from you lovely readers! You brighten my day (that is, if you leave a nice comment). I will try my best to write back to each one of you, but regardless, your comments mean so much.