Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

don't worry about the future.

The other day James and I were running errands.

I was feeling bored with the music selection on my ipod, so I grabbed a random burnt CD from the center console in my car and popped it into the player.

Woah.  Blast from the past, people.  

Do you remember this song?  

L-O-V-E.


Don’t worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as
effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing
bubblegum.

Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes
you’re behind…the race is long, and in the end, it’s only with
yourself. 

 Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you
succeed in doing this, tell me how.

Enjoy your body,
use it every way you can…don’t be afraid of it, or what other people
think of it, it’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever
own..  

Get to know your parents, you never know when they’ll be gone for
good. 

Be nice to your siblings; they are the best link to your past and the
people most likely to stick with you in the future. 

Understand that friends come and go, but for the precious few you
should hold on. 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you lovely readers! You brighten my day (that is, if you leave a nice comment). I will try my best to write back to each one of you, but regardless, your comments mean so much.