Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 17, 2012

Scattered Thoughts

This sweet face is coming down with a cold and it makes for one sad mama.  
We had a relaxing day, which was mostly spent inside due to the off and on drizzle.  
This gave way to lots of thinking time for me.  

I continually think to myself "Where has this time gone?  Why is it going by so fast?"  
I would love to pause this moment in time.
I know it's so generic to say this, but it truly does feel as if I was holding this tiny baby boy in my arms last week.  This boy has brought so much joy to my life.  He has allowed me to fulfill my ultimate job - a mom.



Life has been hectic lately.

We still have a house for sale.  It's been almost 5 months and we have yet to receive an offer.

Michael is knee deep in football.  He goes all in and for that I am so proud.  It does take up a lot of his time, though, so we don't get to see him nearly as much as we'd like.
 
I have constant guilt.
Should I go back to work to help support our family?
What can I do to help bring in some money?
Will we ever feel "financially secure"?
 
 And then I am reminded of this verse:

"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." -1 Timothy 6:10

God will provide for our family.  I trust that.  
I have prayed and prayed about this, and God keeps reassuring me that I am right where I need to be.
 
I've been slowly soaking in reading this book.  
My, oh my.  Life. Changing.
It's as if this woman wrote this book about my heart.


Being a mom is the not only the greatest job, it's the most challenging and rewarding job I could ever ask for.
 
I am so thankful for these precious moments.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you lovely readers! You brighten my day (that is, if you leave a nice comment). I will try my best to write back to each one of you, but regardless, your comments mean so much.