Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

6 Months -- Sweet As Ever

Michael and I took James to his 6 month well visit today [a bit after his actual 6 month birthday]. James is very...well and healthy! :). Here are his stats from the visit:

Weight: 16 pounds [18th percentile] -- don't worry, doc says he's healthy!
And some babies [i.e. J] have to represent the lower end!

Height: 26.8 inches [54th percentile]

Head Circumference: 44 cm [50th percentile]

He is developing perfectly, says Dr. W. We were very pleased, minus the shots at the end. I always have a hard time watching my sweet boy get poked. He took it like a champ, though!

Current Milestones:
-eating solids -- pears, apples, squash, carrots, avocado, banana & sweet potato
-rolling! He is constantly on the move, and I have a feeling crawling won't be too far away.
-attempting to figure out the sippy cup -- "He gets a little wet, but not too bad." says Michael.
-still sleeping through the night...we both REALLY appreciate this one!
-lots of babbling and laughing

I love this stage and am trying to savor and remember EVERYTHING. I know it's going to go quickly.

Life is good and we are blessed! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you lovely readers! You brighten my day (that is, if you leave a nice comment). I will try my best to write back to each one of you, but regardless, your comments mean so much.