+ 1 1/2 C. flour + 1 1/4 C. milk
+ 1 Tbsp. sugar + 1/2 C. mashed banana
+ 2 tsp. baking powder + 1 egg, lightly beaten
+ 1/2 tsp cinnamon + 1 tsp. vanilla
+ 1/2 C. (mini )chocolate chips
1) combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon in a bowl. mix well.
2) stir in milk, banana, egg, and vanilla.
3) fold in the chocolate chips.
4) heat a griddle or frying pan (sprayed with oil) on medium heat.
pour batter onto pan making 3-4 inch rounds.
5) cook approximately 2 minutes, or until tops start to bubble.
flip pancake and cook another minute or until golden brown.
6) repeat until batter is gone (add oil to pan for each new batch)
7) for extra flavor, sprinkle powdered sugar and chocolate chips on top.