Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 17, 2012

pray for peace, people everywhere.

I've tried sitting down to blog, but I just don't have the words right now...
my heart breaks every minute of the day for all of those families whose lives are forever changed.

I have, however, loved seeing all of the wonderful tributes to the lives that were lost on Friday.
This one was especially touching.



 
I may not be able to change the world, but I can be a source of light in a very dark place.
 
Pray for peace, people everywhere...
 
Photobucket
 
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I happened to see this on TV tonight and it brought me to tears. - Mal

    ReplyDelete

I adore hearing from you lovely readers! You brighten my day (that is, if you leave a nice comment). I will try my best to write back to each one of you, but regardless, your comments mean so much.